Ross Aronstam & Moritz, both alone and in conjunction with co-counsel, has handled numerous appeals in the Supreme Court of Delaware on issues ranging from corporate matters to trust disputes. Because of the frequency with which the firm appears in the Supreme Court of Delaware, a number of clients have hired Ross Aronstam & Moritz as appellate counsel following disposition in the trial court.
Articles and Memos
- Voigt v. Metcalf: Delaware Court of Chancery Adopts Innovative Approach to Assessing Allegations of Effective ControlMay 2020The M&A Lawyer
- Verition v. Aruba Networks: Some Answers and Some Questions About Market Efficiency in Delaware CourtsMay 2019The M&A Lawyer
- Direct, Derivative, or Both? Delaware Supreme Court Answers Questions of Claim Ownership and StandingMarch 2017The M&A Lawyer
- Singh v. Attenborough: Delaware Supreme Court Deals Another Blow to Stockholder Plaintiffs in M&A LitigationAugust 2016The M&A Lawyer
- January 2016The M&A Lawyer