Articles and Memos
- Columbia Law School Blue Sky BlogJanuary 3, 2018
- For Whom Dell Tolls--What the Delaware Supreme Court's Latest Appraisal Decision Portends for the Future of Public Company M&A LitigationThe M&A LawyerJanuary 2018
This article analyzes the Supreme Court's decision in the Dell appraisal matter, identifies significant changes in the law, and draws implications for future public company appraisal actions.
- The M&A LawyerSeptember 2017
- The M&A LawyerMay 2017
- Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial RegulationApril 5, 2017
- Direct, Derivative, or Both? Delaware Supreme Court Answers Questions of Claim Ownership and StandingThe M&A LawyerMarch 2017