Chambers USA Again Ranks Firm Band 1 for Court of Chancery
Chambers USA 2020, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business has again recognized Ross Aronstam & Moritz LLP for its excellence in Court of Chancery litigation. In continuing to rank the firm as Band 1, Chambers praised the firm as an “exceptional,” “first-rate law firm with expertise in Delaware corporate law.” Chambers additionally lauded the firm as “unquestionably top tier,” noting that it “[r]egularly represents major corporate clients as lead trial counsel” and advises “directors and special committees on associated corporate governance and transactional matters.”
Chambers also recognized several partners, noting that clients and peers recognize:
- Brad Aronstam for his “excellent knowledge of Delaware law,” “great practical judgment and invaluable experience”;
- Garrett Moritz for his “reputation among peers as ‘a terrific lawyer’";
- David Ross as "one of the finest litigators in Delaware," with “tremendous substantive knowledge and outstanding judgment honed by years of experience before the Delaware courts";
- Eric Selden as "a strong choice,” with “particular strength in M&A disputes”; and
- Mike Sirkin as an “excellent and a great attorney,” who is “recognized for his handling of complex litigation."
Chambers conducts annual, in-depth interviews of clients and lawyers to assess the strengths and reputations of U.S. attorneys. The lawyers are ranked on technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by clients.
Chambers complete review can be found here.